Click Here to see all the Light Fakemon in one Post.

This blog is currently inactive/broken
VISIT http://cj1206.deviantart.com/gallery/ TO SEE THE LIGHT FAKEMON AND LATEST UPDATES!!!

Quick Navigatoin:
(The artwork of the Fakemon is better of those on the second line!)
All Light attacks are HERE

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Hello!
Now, this my first blog, and I'm not even sure this is the best outlet for this. But since I was young, I have designed Fakemon, and I know there are many other designs out there. A while ago, I decided to invent a new type - Light. So I began drawing what species I thought would make up this type. I got bored soon, and stopped. Then one day I thought, I might just finish it off, you know make a decent enough number that they could function in the actual pokemon franchise. There are 39 Light pokemon in my head. 30 of my own, and 9 actual pokemon that have gained the Light type as their secondary type. Anyways, so as not to bore you with everything I thought, here are my creations. You will notice a change in the artwork halfway through, that's when I got bored, and then returned a while later. Also, you will notice the lack of colour, I only really own pencils, and have no clue where to start with digital art. I will look at each Fakemon individually, and give more info about them in subsequent posts, as well as detailing what the Light moves do, the type match-ups involving light, and other new aspects of the pokemon world that arisen due to the introduction of this new type. Anyways, enjoy, and I appreciate any comments.

Here are the links to each Fakemon, where you will find Pokedex and Battle information about them, as well as their artwork, moves and stats:
Verglo
Pureon
Spheral
Alushine
Steedaz
Ralos
Beakano
Gelano
Archano
Igulb
Aquana
Sunamigua
Glorb
Strobella
Flazard
Prismond
Cilite
Fulgella
Lumicorn
Isequine
Shibal
Triburn
Corow
Corora
Coronic
Spectroid
Helioun
Helidios
Anjin
Phlux

Below is just the artwork, moves and stats of the Light Fakemon, please clink on the links above for a full post devoted to that Fakemon:
Mago, Larvo, and Libello have all been drawn, but as they were not Light pokemon, they have not been uploaded.
These bugs are found amongst the similar caterpie, weedle, wurmple lines, but take longer to evolve, but have slightly better movepools and stats to compensate. 


An eeveelution. It's stats and moveset follows the pattern of the others. But it uses Flash over Sand Attack, and Light Dash over Quick Attack. 

Made an exception here, the one non-Light pokemon added.

This evolutionary line was based on the Baltoy line, but upside down.  Therefore, they share similar stats and movepool patterns. You will note though that this line excels in defence; whereas the other, special defence.

This (as on of the early drawings) is incorrect, there are too many cannons.

The first one I though up I believe. Based on the sun.

I am not happy with my faces on these early drawings, at a later date I may change them.

When first drawn, it was originally called Pentapoino. I think this is a better fit, and less of a mouthful!

Again, as one of the early drawings, I was less confident, this pose is based on that of a Machoke.

Also, originally called Fulgigsea. Shortened again, and a similar name was used on one of late Fakemon.

Not happy at all with this drawing, but ah well, was long ago.

The last of the oldies.

First of the newbies. This line is the Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam of the Light species. Note the similar stats.

I worry that this looks more like the evolution of Beakano, but I hope the lack of a halo will help people.

At times, I adjust the level at which attacks are learned between evolutions, sometimes copy and paste was easier. But I'm sure you can estimate what the differences would be.

The blue stat bar denotes that the line would go beyond the end of box. This is one tough Fakemon.

Originally had a quite a different design, looking more like Chinchou.

This line is comparable with the Tentacool line.

Just as this line is comparable with the Ponyta line.

I wasn't good with horse poses, so copied the lineart of Rapidash, but I am happy with the result.

Some late additions, simply because I felt Fire and Light are closely linked, I couldn't have Ralos as the only one.
For some reason, these tribal Fakemon were born.

Shame I can't add colour to show the flames and the glowing  leaf clothing.

Now these are some odd lookers, but since I saw generation V, I think there some much more desperate!

Do like the jester hat/crown in this one.

This line was created so another pokemon had access to the Photonic Blast attack. Which requires the pokemon to have a free ball of light energy, incorporated into its body. Ralos, and the Igulb line being the other ones.

A robot pokemon, the 'toga' is rainbow coloured.

The last line to be created, their purpose: to have some more pure light pokemon, and another line which evolves through the Sun Stone.

Note there is no Grass Type here, yet Solarbeam can be wielded.

An idea I had for a gym, became a pokemon. Fancy that!

This is the legendary pokemon of the generation (or whatever you want to think of  these Fakemon coming from). It's stats are lower than others, firstly because I think some have become too ridiculously high; but also, it's signature move Refraction, makes it a frustrating target!

No comments:

Post a Comment